epic games calls for epic buster/pitcher hugs
1. STRUCK HIM OUT! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 52 YEARS THE GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!
2. Arias, from 3rd, AND ITS A PERFECT GAME FOR MATT CAIN!
3. CANBERA TAKES STRIKE 3, AND THE GIANTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN!
4. -Blanco waiting, he puts it away, and that’s a no hitter for Tim Lincecum
4. -HIGH IN THE AIR AND CATCHABLE, BLANCO AND ITS A NO HITTER FOR TIM LINCECUM!
I love Buster Posey!!!!
It’s only rock n’ roll but, P.S.- I like it! We’ve said it before and we’ll sing it again, nothing goes together like music & fashion. The glam rock movement emerged in the 60s with artists like Gary Glitter and David Bowie’s Ziggy Stardust defining an era, and inciting designers and fashionistas to make bold statements with exaggerated make up, androgynously edgy styles and gems, stones and jewels stacked for miles. Nobody blings it on better than the indisputable rock god of couture Karl Lagerfeld…who infuses head to toe concert chic in his creations for Chanel, Fendi and his own eponymous lines. We took to the stage, with Who What Wear, to turn a simple shoulder bag into an embellished instrument of DIY style!
To create: Re-purpose a bag with a removable strap. Use caribiners to secure a guitar strap onto the bag by clipping where the original strap was secured. Gather various pearls, gemstones, studs, crystals and rhinestones and lay out to cover the front of the guitar strap. Once you are happy with placement begin to stud and glue each in place. P.S.- use tweezers to help you place each embellishment as you glue. Allow to try before you wear!